Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 2016/679 Ecospray Technologies S.r.l., as Data Controller, represented by its legal representative pro-tempore, would like to inform you about the purposes and methods used to process the personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as the provision of personal data. The data controller’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis for the processing
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is voluntary; therefore, the User may refuse to give consent, and may at any time revoke consent already given (using the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser’s cookie settings or the Contacts link). However, refusal of consent may limit our ability to provide you with certain services and affect your browsing experience on this website.
The data collected, which are subject to the processing, will be used by Ecospray Technologies S.r.l in full compliance with the principle of fairness and the provisions of law, for the proper delivery of the products and services making up the company’s purpose. They may also be used for customer satisfaction surveys and to identify specific needs of the target market. Moreover, they may be collected for statistical analysis purposes; in this case, the data and information are collected in anonymous and aggregated form only in order to verify the correct functioning of the site.
This website collects user data by automated means, as explained below:
When a User browses the site, the following information may be collected which are stored in the site’s (hosting) server log files.
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– date and time of visit;
– web page where the visitor entered (referral) and exited;
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes only in aggregate form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
Communication and dissemination
Data may be disclosed to third parties to carry out tasks such as website maintenance and management and, more generally, by all employees, including those of third parties (service providers, IT infrastructures, etc.) involved in managing and monitoring the site and duly appointed data processors. In this case, third parties will use this data in full compliance with the principle of fairness and lawfulness.
The data will not be subject to dissemination.
We may store and process personal information collected on our website in any country where Ecospray Technologies operates or where our hosting providers manage services. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information between these facilities, including those located outside your country.
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, through social plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise their rights set out in articles 15, 16, 17 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. In particular, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) the source of your personal information;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identification of the Controller, data processors and designated representative;
- e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor or person in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
All requests must be sent by email to: email@example.com
Controller and processors
The Data Controller is Ecospray Technologies S.r.l.
The updated list of external Data Processors can be made available for consultation by sending a written request to the above-mentioned Data Controller.
Data will be retained for the period of time required to achieve the purposes listed above, in accordance with the law and for a maximum period of 2 years.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of failure to provide such data
The provision of personal data, which are subject to processing, is optional. If you refuse to provide personal data, Ecospray Technologies S.r.l or any person in charge of processing will be unable to process them for the purposes and using the methods listed above.
For any processing of your personal data based on the provisions of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you will be asked, as per current legislation, to give your explicit consent for each kind of personal data processing operation.
We process data about visitors/users in a lawful and fair manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of data. Processing is carried out by using computer and/or electronic tools, using organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons authorised to process data who work on the website and external party (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers) could have access to data.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was published on the 1st of June 2019