Lean Gas To Power
Our Lean Gas To Power System (LG2P) is designed to turn waste into a resource while preventing greenhouse gas emissions. Enhancing the value of discarded low-concentration methane, the system is suitable for all lean gas from landfill or off-gas (CH4 as low as 1.5%) to produce heat & power.
This system brings several new and advanced features:
- Avoidance of greenhouse gasses and VOC emissions of landfills
- Turning lean waste gas into a valuable resource instead of paying for its treatment
- Saving costs and limiting footprints vs. bio-filters (bio-filters are several times larger than our 40-ft container footprint)
- Recovering all the organic gas produced by the landfill by applying vacuums to the wells — this also avoids leakage into the atmosphere
- Avoiding air pollutants (NOx, SOx) due to low temperature catalytic combustion
- Improving the sustainability of old landfills with the production of renewable energy, given the system works with very low methane concentration
- Using the LG2P system to power back upgrading or liquefaction systems with off-gas
Product Technical Specifications
Discover product technical specs and more.